Community Employment (CE) vacancies are developmental opportunities, no experience necessary. Training and development opportunities will be provided to help successful applicants progress into more regular employment.
For most positions unless stated otherwise the Essential Candidate Requirements for all positions are:* Eligible to participate on a CE Scheme
- * Ability to maintain confidentiality
- * Successful applicant must provide suitable character reference and be prepared to complete the Garda Vetting process
Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and applicants must also be in receipt of a qualifying Irish Social Welfare payment for 1 year or more. Please contact your local DEASP Employment Services/Intreo office to check eligibility prior to applying for any CE vacancy.
To apply for any of our vacancies please submit your CV by email to Nicola Clarke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously filled Vacancies
- Receptionist - Attic Teen House
- Caretaker - Attic Teen House
- Receptionist - EDI Centre
- Catering Assistant - Meals on Wheels
- Clerical Assistant - EDI Centre
- Information Officer - EDI Centre
- Personal Care Assistant - Longford Centre of Independent Living