EDI Centre Clg. (Which is funded by the Department of Social Protection) wishes to recruit a Community Employment (CE) Scheme Supervisor on a full-time basis.
The duties of the post will include the co-ordination of services of the centre – planning day to day running of the project which comprises support of staff, managing the accounting/administration requirements of the Scheme in line with Financial and Operation Guidelines issued by the Dept. of Social Protection.
- Implementation of a structured on the job supervision and mentoring programme to ensure progression of CE participants
- Maximising CE participants opportunities for employment, training and development
- Liaison with the Department of Social Protection, sub-sponsors as appointed from time to time, to deliver an agreed work plan, public and private training providers and employer
Essential requirements for the position:
- A major third level qualification at National Framework of Qualification (NFQ) Level 6 or higher in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources Project Management or related disciplines. Evidence of the award / qualification must be included with the application (i.e., photocopy of award or results)
- At least 3 year’s work experience in a supervisory capacity. Two employment references will be sought from a successful applicant who is under consideration for appointment.
In assessing suitability for the post candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- The ability to prepare and implement a training programme for participants and knowledge of Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) and the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- Knowledge of accounting/administration procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety Regulations
- Proficiency in the use of Information Technology (I.T.) software packages (e.g. MS Office)
Appointment is subject to the approval of grant funding for the position by the Department of Social Protection. This is a full time, fixed term contract up to December 2023.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain Garda vetting clearance.
The Salary will be in accordance with the CE supervisor grant funding scale and conditions set by the Department of Social Protection (published on www.gov.ie)
The EDI Centre is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify.
To apply send a detailed Curriculum Vitae with cover letter and copy of Level 6 Major Award or higher to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to:
“Application for C.E. Supervisor” EDI Centre, 11A2 Mastertech Business Park, Athlone Rd, Longford
not later than January 21st, 2021.
Enquiries to email@example.com