The Attic House established in 2015 is a purpose built youth centre which provides a safe environment for young people to meet where they are encouraged to engage in constructive, developmental activities leading to their own personal development and enabling them to involve themselves consciously in their own community. The Attic House is the redevelopment of the original Attic Youth Café established in November 2006.
The Attic House has a vacancy for a Receptionist 19.5 hours per week.
The Community Employment Programme (also known as a “CE Scheme”) is designed to help people who are long-term unemployed get back to work by offering part-time and temporary placements in jobs based within local communities.
Participants on the CE scheme can take up other part-time work during their placement.
Duties of this post include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet all service users
- Contribute to annual reports & newsletters
- Document relevant issues / problems
- Manage all applications from events and new memberships
- Communicate and liaise with volunteers, management and staff
- Attend relevant meetings and training days as requested
- Participate in required training
- Assist with fund raising activities
Please submit CVs to Nicola or Marie:
You can post CVs to: CE Assistant Coordinator, EDI Centre, 11A2 Mastertech Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford, N39 Y0F4.
Or if you are passing by you can drop your CV into our reception area, please mark CVs for the attention of the CE Assistant Coordinator.
You can also contact Nicola and Marie by phoning 043-3347515
You can read more about Community Employment here
More information on the EDI Centre’s Community Employment Scheme and our vacancies can be found on our Blog