We have a vacancy for a Catering Assistant on our Community Employment Programme. 19.5 hours per week.
The Community Employment Programme (also known as a “CE Scheme”) is designed to help people who are long-term unemployed get back to work by offering part-time and temporary placements in jobs based within local communities.
Participants on the CE scheme can take up other part-time work during their placement.
This position is based in the EDI Centre
Duties of this post include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and cook food for breakfast and lunch
- Serve food and deal with orders methodically
- Carry out temperature control checks
- Assist with the baking of breads, cakes, etc
- Assist with daily and weekly menus
- Use cash register to accept payments
- Assist with routine cleaning of the kitchen and all equipment and utensils
- Ensure all health, safety and hygiene procedures are always implemented and adhered to
- Participate in all required training
- Stock control
Please submit CVs to Mary @ email@example.com
or to Marie @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You can post CVs to: CE Coordinator, EDI Centre, 11A2 Mastertech Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford, N39 Y0F4.
Or if you are passing by you can drop your CV into our reception area, please mark CVs for the attention of the CE Coordinator.
You can also contact Mary or Marie by phoning 043-3347515
You can read more about Community Employment here
More information on the EDI Centre’s Community Employment Scheme and our vacancies can be found on our Blog
Types of food, cakes etc prepared in EDI Centre’s training kitchen and restaurant can be found on our page Easy Dine In