The Employment Development and Information Centre (EDI Centre) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information. This privacy statement outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and protect the information you provide to us.
What information we collect
Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address when you interact with our website, subscribe to our services, or contact us.
Non-Personal Information: We also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system for analytical purposes.
How we use your information
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience and improve our website.
- To send you updates, newsletters, or promotional offers, if you have opted in to receive them.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to fulfill the services you request.
- We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you.
- We implement security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Your information is stored securely and accessed only by authorized personnel.
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you would like to exercise these rights or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Updates to this Privacy Statement:
- We may update this privacy statement periodically to reflect changes in our practices or for legal reasons. We will notify you of any significant changes by posting the updated statement on our website.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this privacy statement.
If you have any concerns about our privacy practices or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: EDI Centre, Mastertech Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford, Co Longford N39 Y0F4
When you visit the EDI Centre website pages, a small text file called a ‘cookie’ is downloaded onto your computer. This will remain on your computer for one month. This cookie is not used to identify you personally in any way. We will use this type of cookie to collect aggregated website statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use the site.
All of the information collected will be anonymous and only used to help us improve the website and report to funders and other stakeholders on usage.
You can block or opt out of cookies or collection of data for interest-based advertising by adjusting settings within your browser. For instructions, check your browser’s technical information. If you are using a mobile device, your device may also include a feature (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS or “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” on Android) that allows you to opt out of having certain information collected through mobile apps used for behavioral advertising purposes. If you block cookies at a browser level or use a different computer or browser to access our platforms, you should review your cookie settings again. If you do disable cookies some functions of this site may no longer work correctly.
Social Media and Third-Party Links
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the EDI Centre has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28
The information on this page was last updated on 07/02/2024