The Springlawn Development in Longford Town have a Community Employment Programme vacancy for an Administrator and Support Worker. 19.5 hours per week.
The Community Employment Programme (also known as a “CE Scheme”) is designed to help people who are long-term unemployed get back to work by offering part-time and temporary placements in jobs based within local communities.
Participants on the CE scheme can take up other part-time work during their placement.
Duties of this post include but are not limited to:
- Manage phone and email correspondence
- Attend weekly activity groups and set up refreshments for groups
- Be in attendance at the Centre for residential support, ie, cup of tea and chat
- Project promotion, ie, design, print and distribute flyers and Centre newsletter
- Take minutes at management meetings and send to committee members
- Facilitate meetings and events
- General Administration
You can read more about Community Employment in our featured blog post here
Please submit CVs to Mary @ firstname.lastname@example.org
or to Marie @ email@example.com
You can post CVs to: CE Coordinator, EDI Centre, 11A2 Mastertech Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford, N39 Y0F4.
Or if you are passing by you can drop your CV into our reception area, please mark CVs for the attention of the CE Coordinator
You can also contact Mary or Marie by phoning 043-3347515