This is a part-time day course
TBC – ongoing registrations
€400 – a €50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place on this course. Full fees to be paid two weeks prior to course start date. Funding may be available for eligible participants.
To register for this course or for more information please contact us on 043-3347515 or email email@example.com
This module holds a credit value of 15 credits on the National Framework of Qualifications. This course requires a minimum attendance of 80% attendance.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to deliver, assess and evaluate a training and development intervention.
Level 5 Certificate / Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) or relevant life experience. Mature Applicants with relevant life and work experience are welcomed.
As this Level 6 course is delivered through English it is necessary learners have a good standard of written and spoken English to complete this course.
A basic working knowledge of computers is required to do this course.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities
**While it is possible to complete this as a standalone module, Training Delivery and Evaluation forms part of the Level 6 Training and Development 6S3372 Special Purpose Award. To achieve the Special Purpose Award you will also need to complete the module Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3325
Skills Demonstration 40%
Learner Record 20%
Pass 50% – 64%
Merit 65% – 79%
Distinction 80% – 100%